1. Do you plan on competing in Hawaii this year? (Sept. 23-26)
2. Are you willing/able to take a COVID test within 72 hours before travel and show proof of negative result?
3. Do you have other concerns or feedback for us?
So, please dancers, let us know if you are planning on attending the 2020 Hawaii Star Ball. By August 7, we will make a final decision whether the event will go forward. Your feedback will be a major part of our decision process. You can reply to [email protected] or send us a message via Facebook / Instagram and let us know whether you planning to attend, a lot of our decision will weigh on how much participation we have!